Sichuan BMT Welding Equipment and Engineering Co., Ltd. (short as CBWEE hereinafter) is an enterprise specialized in BIW process & equipment planning and system integration. CBWEE has been honored as National High-Tech Enterprise, Intelligent Manufacturing Solution Suppliers accredited by MIIT, Sichuan Provincial Innovative Pilot Enterprise, Sichuan Provincial Manufacturing Informatization Engineering Demonstration Enterprise and, Sichuan Provincial Technology Center. The total staff is more than 300 and among which technical and R&D exceeds 60%. After 30 years R&D and development, CBWEE has become the leading in domestic BIW equipment planning, design, manufacturing and system integration, the pioneer in domestic BIW welding and, the foregoer in domestic intelligent manufacturing.
The major clients could be classified into two portions, i.e. OEMs including Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, Volvo, GM, Ford, PSA, Toyota, Nissan, Changan, Geely, Dongfeng, Great Wall and CNHTC and, Tier One Suppliers including SHAC, Lingyun, Engley, Lianwei, Cosma and CNAIC Chengdu Auto Parts.
Company Philosophy: CBWEE Build Intelligent Future
Core Value: Quality Excellence, Innovation Driven!
Company Spirit: Unite, Strive, Innovate, Develop
Quality Strategy: Quality First, Technology Leading, Management Optimization, Client Satisfaction!
Interpretation of Logo:
Upholding inheriting the non-cultural heritages, the LOGO is designed on the basis of CBWEE background and industrial characteristics.
Artistic shape of Letters C, B and W. C means Chengdu and China, clearly showing enterprise’s brand concept.
Color of blue means wisdom and profoundness as well as CBWEE philosophy – superior quality and high technology.
- 2019 Bazhong BOMA invested Sichuan BOMA Technology and became its parent company; an European marketing branch set up in Frankfurt, Germany; entrusted with PSA (France) – Mulhouse BS line.
- 2018 Entrusted with PSA (Spain) – Madrid plant, Opel (UK) – Luton plant, BMW G08 battery tray, Byton (Nanjing) NEV mainline.
- 2017 JD Capital invested and held Sichuan BOMA Technology; enrolled in The First Batch of Recommended Intelligent Manufacturing Suppliers by MIIT. Entrusted with PSA – Morocco project, a new phase to directly step into overseas market; entrusted with Geely (Yu
- 2016 Entrusted with Changan (Yubei) digitalized plant upperbody/underbody line.
- 2015 Entrusted with DPCA (Chengdu) P84C RF line, UB line, mainline, door, hood and fender.
- 2013 Entrusted with DFPV 3rd welding line, flexible for 3 series/6 variants. It is the biggest OEM project CBWEE has been awarded by now.
- 2012 Successfully applied “Multi-model Intelligent Body Welding System Integration and Demonstration ” [2012BAF06B02], one subject of “Core Technology and Demonstration related to Automobile Manufacturing Production Line” initiated by MOST.
- 2012 Sichuan BOMA Technology held 100% CBWEE share, a significant milestone of CBWEE history; entrusted with CAF C490 FS/FF/RF and, SAIC-VW (Ningbo) UB line.
- 2011 Successfully applied “Robot-based Automatic Automobile Welding Production Line” initiated by NDRC, MOF and MIIT; entrusted with Volvo (Chengdu) L421 orders.
- 2009 Successfully applied “Welding Automation Package Equipment” [2009ZX04007-021], one material technical subject of “Advanced CNC Machine Tool and Basic Manufacturing Equipment”; entrusted with BBAC V212/W204 flexible UB and mainline.
- 2008 CBWEE honored as “National High-Tech Enterprise” till now.
- 2007 Sichuan BOMA Technology bought French share and increased up to 75%; headquarter relocated to Chengdu Longtan Industrial Park; entrusted with DPCA BX3 UB and BS line and, CFER (as subcontractor) closure and mainline.
- 2006 Entrusted with DPCA T61/B51 mainline take in/out.
- 2005 Entrusted with JMC Transit welding workshop as GC.
- 2001 Chengdu Welding Equipment Company reformed to be Sichuan BOMA Technology Co., Ltd. (parent company).
- 2000 Entrusted with Siemens (Wuxi) washing machine automation line and, SG Automotive F/R Axle – spot welding robot firstly applied in axle welding in China.
- 1995 CBWEE set up as a Joint venture in conjunction with BMI France and Chinese share reached 51%; entrusted with SHAC six-station dedicated arc welding machine for bumper.
- 1992 Entrusted with light truck BS line by Beijing Automobile Works and, DPCA ZX line. CBWEE is the first domestic system integrator won joint-ventured OEMs BIW turnkey lines.
- 1989 Chengdu Welding Equipment Company (former of CBWEE) established in Welder Building, 2nd Ring Road East, Chengdu City.